CTM 2.38% 43.0¢ centaurus metals limited

Agree.. 1x delay ANN and the world thought the sky was falling...

1. 528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    Agree.. 1x delay ANN and the world thought the sky was falling in on CTM... as Silent-Bubbles said.. the sheep followed the sheep in panic over the cliff.. unfortunately for us small stock folk the money games are outside our control..one of my other stocks is a typical example of that.. been held/capped at $3 for ages now... CTM I believe is getting locked and loaded for the next round of results.. to the panic sheep go and see what CTM offer and calm the nerves.. i am down big time on my SMSF side as i loaded in at 1.7 for the fear of missing out.. but double on my private side (0.6).. but hey thats life in this game.. am i concerned NO as i know we have plenty of opportunities that are massive in CTM.. and in a few months time when its all honey and roses people would of forgotten the 2 weeks of pain... also it seems its this time of the year when the market plays "auto-correct" then around oct/nov its gangbusters again!!!! just wish i had the spare cash to load up more on the SMSF side to ave down while we can at these prices..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.010(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $213.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 45.0¢ 42.5¢ $1.171M 2.721M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5699 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 51840 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.