ALC 0.00% 5.7¢ alcidion group limited

chart & chat, page-1031

1. 772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    Absolutely nailed it, composer. This is the way.

It blows my mind that people buy stock in quality businesses like Alcidion to turn a quick profit?

Like "Hello?" Your money will at least triple in the next 3 years and you plan on missing out on long term gains for a quick buck? Jesus christ no wonder amateur investors do not make money in the share market. Takes ball of steel to ride out volatility on both directions for quality businesses like Alcidion.

Do the lazy thing and buy quality, then wait. Who gives a fk if the price go down, just hold and if you bought quality you will make your money long term.

Alcidion is quality for the illiterate souls who can't read.

My only gripe with quality businesses is what price to buy - not what price to sell. You maximise return when you buy at fair value, as it is rare to find quality businesses that are undervalued. My fair value for the company has been around 16 cents but with the upcoming report and potential new contracts to be announced in the half yearly, I say at the current price of 18.5c is fair value. I am holding, but new investors are not missing out at this price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $76.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.7¢ $9.354K 162.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 411460 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 150009 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.