ALC 17.4% 5.4¢ alcidion group limited

chart & chat, page-11

1. 1,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 848
    Very good chance 15c will be touched, and if the arse falls out of that then 12c is the next floor.
    The probability of headlines saying 'everything is fine, back to business' are months away.

The first experimental drug 'cure' is due to start a trial come April.

Moderna’s hope lays in its messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccine, mRNA-1273, which has been shipped out to the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) for a phase 1 test set to start as early as April.

Link

While the reported infection rate is showing signs of curving off in China, we have new htospots developing in countries who are unlikely to match the speed and ferocity that China has shown in being reactive (once they decided to, that is). Supply chains will take many months to get back to where they were.

ALC ofcourse has little to nothing to do with supply chains in China but overall market sentiment will drag it down for as long as headlines are expressing negativity. Even a good announcement will have the weight of the virus to get through to show any meaningful re-rate, as seen with APX yesterday.

I am assuming and acting on the premise that the coming months will be a good time to accumulate my high conviction stocks at a pace where I can be a bit more picky with prices than usual. It's an unfortunate event to profit from, but that's the game.

Last edited by insected: typo 26/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.008(17.4%)
Mkt cap ! $72.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 5.4¢ 4.5¢ $108.6K 2.172M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 612101 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 47635 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
0.008 ( 16.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.6¢ 5.3¢ 4.6¢ 676631
Last updated 15.55pm 25/04/2024 ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.