ALC 2.00% 4.9¢ alcidion group limited

how long have you had the stock for archer?Often a weakness of...

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    how long have you had the stock for archer?
    Often a weakness of the younger I've been told with stock trading is the lack of patience and expecting shareprices to rise more quickly than they do.
    If you're finger is sitting on the sell button then adios my man as not much news in the next week. This isn't an afterpay or zip with news every week. It's time to face some facts man

Interest rates are rising. The glamour has come out of Tech stocks the globe over stocks as big as apple and Microsoft to stocks like ALC , Whispr, XRO, Appen, etc
    tech stocks have been pummelled especially those needing cap raises.
    there is nothing stopping shorters driving any stock to near zero; i saw Polynovo PNV get pummelled by shorters drop as low as 87 cents and now 2.50 and rising; had you sold out early on that one youd lost but had you bought and hold youd have made money
    cash flow positive will re rate
    a flow of positive ann on UK wins if the cash starts flowing from govt will re rate
    confirming high growth rate will help
    someone trying to acquire alc will help

but they are all unknowns. Alc is not a weekly trading or even monthly trading stock right now; we are texh and if masdaq crashes like it dod Monday we see a share price fall on the Tuesday our time

if you dont have the patience time will be your enemy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $29.07K 582.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 405306 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 256925 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.