ALC 7.46% 7.2¢ alcidion group limited

imho ALC didnt have to purchase Silverlink to compete in larger...

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    imho ALC didnt have to purchase Silverlink to compete in larger bids
    when i worked in software though; often a tender can be quite large. And if the agency says you are non compliant unless you meet all the essential parts pf the tender then Alcidion only has the option of partnering with another vendor and or integrator for the bid (ie like with Leidos on jp2060)
    my take on them acquiring Silverlink for the PAS is the executive team has ambition to grow out their capability to meet requirments of larger tenders so they can respond on their own. They arent a Cerna yet but i think thats the dream of where they might want to go.
    note Cerna was acquired by Oracle July 2022 for 28 billion usd. I have had some exposure to oracle and they are a big beast but they dont treat customers well imho; constantly increasing software prices and their audits are legendary where they force a customer to pay millions for over installing software.

I am excited by where ALC could land, and the potential of acquisition is really big. Once thr big players start; oracle, microsoft, Salesforce, adobe and others they just start acquiring companies
    salesforce have health cloud which hasnt been going well in the healthcare space yet
    id love if salesforce acquired ALC; it would likely be a 40x revenue sized bid

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.005(7.46%)
Mkt cap ! $96.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 7.2¢ 6.4¢ $88.51K 1.301M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 70000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 39452 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.