ALC 5.56% 5.1¢ alcidion group limited

The wage bill is almost always the biggest expense, so it should...

1. 400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Seems to me that the main catalyst was the most recent credit - it was extremely poorly timed and worded terribly. It was detrimental the sp to where it is now. If that didn't happen, i don't see it anywhere near these levels, even taking into account their lack of activity. Which is why I ultimately bought more as well. I think if they can control the costs and get SOME wins, it'll pop quickly, but whether that happens is a seperate story. I'm not holding my breath on management buying shares, I would not be surprised at this point if they didn't because my trust levels are so low. But it would sure give me some light at the end of tunnel if they do. If they're not buying at these prices, what the actual f*** does that convey?
    The wage bill is almost always the biggest expense, so it should be pretty easy to cut that, unless Kate or someone below her making the actual decisions have different core values to this. But if they answer to shareholders that should be a no brainer. I can't tell you how many times I've seen a company in this situation and the route is always pick xx number of employees and say goodbye - especially for an asx listed company any way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $68.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ $79.45K 1.553M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3743 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 12381 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.1¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 7.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ 666173
Last updated 15.41pm 05/06/2024 ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.