BBP 0.00% 9.5¢ babcock & brown power

interesting chart forming notably a great rise over a few months...

1. ape
    409 Posts.
    interesting chart forming

notably a great rise over a few months in on bal volume OBV
    over the last few weeks a severe drop in OBV for some reason

obviously someone has decided that bbp is not happening and they are selling...

over this time volume has slowly been rising with every second day being signiifcantly higher (double the volume in fact)

so indicating accumulation and attempting to this without anyone noticing except for me of course heheheh

a lot of programmes scan volume and find consecutive days of increased volume they wont find consecutive every second days of increased volume

the chart appears very ready to reverse and move back up

It is also very unusual for a 21,89 day ma cross to occur and immediately go down 50% unless some huge news has come out...this hasnt occurred.

Overall i think most people were disappointed with BNB approach to their debt issues and bbp has been crucified as a result.This stock will climb bigtime if buyers for their assets are interested.The sp climb will be front run by a steady increase in traded volume as the big guys start to accumulate prior to final decision announcemenmts are made public.

Keep an eye on volume characteristics and trade accordingly.

the stop is still 5.1c , so as long as it doesnt go thru this its still looking good.

I am planning to buy at close on the first day it closes or looks like closing higher than the previous day.

goodluck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.