CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

imocfe is ripe to explode i dont know what fundamental reason...

1. ape
    409 Posts.
    imo

cfe is ripe to explode i dont know what fundamental reason for this but everything else on the asx has recovered in a big upward move recently except for cfe

charts indicate something is up but such low volumes dont support the rest of the info

something from left field must develop...eg copperco takeover

i cant think of anything else unless sage is holding some big deal back

but hey sage has so many things on the go i would imagine that maybe cfe will be in limnbo for 12 -18 months until marampa comes on line with a jorc and a deal with the chinese re rail / port and oftake

the 80 million from mcc will be welcomed as a dividend / cap return to shareholders for suffering as they have .

I actually trade in and out of cfe so not so interested in what they have long term but i cant help thinking that 8 billion tonnes of hematite in marampa is going to be a mine running for 50 years earning the shareholders good returns so cfe must be a huge takeover target after the resource is jorced.

and as such we must wait some more.

i really think sage is turning cfe into an investment company and maybe a similar company to a private equity fund for investing in undervalued assets.this is fine for average returns but not the sort of returns you want from a speculative miner.so maybe its time to start to look else where for the big returns I hope not too many people have been caught holding cfe long term because it really hasnt performed as most other stocks have over the last 6 weeks.

goodluck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.