PEK 2.50% 20.5¢ peak rare earths limited

chart chatter

1. 23,040 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    We have talked a fair bit about the various fundamentals for a while so thought for a change of pace we might look at a chart and see what we can see from a technical perspective.
    I guess the most noticeable thing for me is the 50% Fib retrace support (at least it looks like support atm although the dump which meant the price hit 8.3c was a bit of a scare).
    The problem with T/A is when there is little volume as really it is measure of crowd behaviour but patterns ocurr regardless and without any bad news it is hard to see this going below support shown(he says crossing fingers and praying to share gods).
    Volume whilst still low has started to increase and the macd histogram is showing positive divergence with the ma cross over about to happen. Stochs have crossed up and RSI is now starting to trend back up.
    What else is interesting for me is the Bollinger bands have started to contract which is often the pre cursor to a major directional move (can be either way).
    Also the 34ema and 41 ema have joined the middle BB which also indicates a move is imminent. As a matter of fact if you put in an array of MA's from 5 to 55 you will see them all converging atm. Another pointer towards a move (in either direction). Please feel free to add your 2c worth as this is just chatter and like I said not that easy to chart when there is low volume.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.