ALR 0.00% 0.4¢ altair minerals limited

Chart CHK, page-422

1. 6,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    Some good points CJTJ.
    It's true I am a trader, so for me it's about picking stocks on their very lows. Chk is up still 300 percent.
    I see gaps and candles, and watch the open close manipulations tells me there is selling pressure at each level.The 1 cent gap is in play here.
    In this spec exploration end, I firstly want to see  our management spend asap on drilling programs, to get this 80 percent.
    That will take time, and if I was a large holder, I would be sweating on good results, as anything else would be considered failure in the first drilling assays, as more then would be needed to achieve the 80 percent, and they may not proceed.
    you are, I am thinking out loud, speculating is not about dreaming, as in most cases these holds turn out to be nightmares.
    profit is profit, agreed many traders miss the real money, but let's first look when CHK actually own this lease.true?
    Going around in circles now..have a great holiday.

To @Eb, no read their draft, they are encouraged, but with caution,has this is one hole on what is a very expensive follow up drilling program to see where it lies and is its at any width.
    drifta

Last edited by drifta: 26/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.8K 450K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 20651675 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1611551 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.