AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

chart/crystal balling

1. 5,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2140
    In case anyone is interested, the drop in volume and price fall to 17c indicates to me that the trend has returned, parallel to the usual trend we've seen over the last two years or so (down about 1.7c per month during the periods where the trend is active).

Including inactive periods, rallies etc. I get a figure of about 1c per month average.

Assuming things go as usual, we'll likely see a moving average exit 2014 price of around 8c, and probably hit my 5c prediction some time before then.

My short term prediction (by end of H1 2014) is 10c.

Making longer range predictions is obviously not at all reliable, but so far my long range predictions have been pretty much spot on, so I'll have a go again. The current trend can't continue indefinitely because it will take us to zero by about the end of 2015. I don't expect AEB to go into administration that soon. I expect that in the second half of 2015 either a new trend will evolve around 1-4c or AEB will be around 0.1-1.5c with very low liquidity.

Naturally, this is just my own analysis, not advice. It's entirely possible that any of a huge number of things could happen to entirely change the whole situation. Do your own research and take the above as chit chat/discussion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.