CZN 0.00% 0.5¢ corazon mining limited

@W3hunterCould u have another look at the chart for CZNI have...

1. 1,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    @W3hunter

Could u have another look at the chart for CZN

I have delved a bit into the FA and it seems they have a new Non Exec Chairman, Terry Streeter, who is being paid $80k base and he has great nickel experience.

His rewards are mainly related to SP improvement:

Remuneration of Non-Executive Chairman
    As Non-executive Chairman of the Company, Mr Terry Streeter will receive the following
    remuneration:
    a) Director’s Fee: a total annual fee of $80,000, exclusive of Superannuation;
    b) Sign-on Options: The Company will issue Mr Streeter, subject to Shareholder approval (which
    the Company intends to seek at a shareholder meeting), 5,000,000 (five million) Unlisted
    Options to acquire shares in the Company, exercisable at $0.007/option and expiring on 10
    July 2022; and
    c) Performance Shares: The Company will issue Mr Streeter, subject to Shareholder approval
    (which the Company intends to seek at a shareholder meeting), 10,000,000 (ten million)
    performance shares (a new class of share) subsequent to the Company’s share price being
    greater than $0.01/share for m
    ore than five consecutive business days.

So unless the SP get to 0.7 cents and then 1 cent he's doing this for peanuts

In addition CZN are drilling in areas that have been previously drilled and mined areas, so my take on this, that they know what they are looking for and i hope, where to find it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.