BIT 0.00% 2.2¢ biotron limited

I max support your postMM is in such a business that taught her...

1. m77
    1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    I max support your post
    MM is in such a business that taught her to wait for a reply from scientists she's been wokring with, scientists working on projects are waiting for the sign that Science is working safe and sound, .... Investors are waiting for a reply from MM. No matter what we write here or what we do to move her, there will be no work done accoring to the language of Physics.

Having a positive feeling of the company and envisaging a positive return of the investment can ease intolerances as much as possible.
    [after all] Investment=Balancing(<Intolerances, Illumination>, <Nervousness, No-problem>, <Endangerment, Excitment>, <temptation, take-easy>
    <myopic mindset, maturity>, <emotional, educational>, <termination, target>

Successful return on investment = summation of one's (SH) wating without selling the holding till the surge that can convert one's (SH) pain into smiling.

Successful return on investment = minimizing the waiting by share stockpiling at each sliding+ enduring the pain of wating without selling the holding till the surge that can convert one's (SH) pain into smiling.

Let us not frown at MM; MM is who MM is and BIT is what BIT is! MM is not a CEO of CSL or GILEAD!

Stay Safe!
    Last edited by m77: 30/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.