BIT 3.70% 2.6¢ biotron limited

Well, don’t I feel silly! I was sitting here trying out this...

1. 486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180

Well, don’t I feel silly!

I was sitting here trying out this new-fangled crochet, (for the record, I rather like it), and trying to correct that silly Footmax without wasting too much time on w*@k related stuff. (Nasty word, that).

Now I am forced to spend more precious time correcting myself, and on the charting thread too. That does gall! Priorities people.

Seems I forgot all about BIT-009. Remember that BIT of fun. We found these freshly minted HIV infections over in Thailand and when they commenced ART, we gave some of them 12 weeks with a little daily dose of BIT-225, 100 mg to be exact.

Remember all that kerfuffle, with the share price popping up to 44 cents. Seems clearing out the nasties that usually hide from ART and then letting the ordinary folk know about it, is a BIT of a no no. Not the done thing.

Luckily the ASX stepped in with a big please explain. By the time we had all the cut and paste done, lots of people had dumped their shares and run. Big shout out to the ASX.

What is that, about 6 or 7 times they have stepped in to keep the pesky share price from popping up too high?

So here we are again, with BIT- 011, back in Thailand with safety data in hand, dosing a new batch with 24 weeks of dosing.

That is twelve more weeks than last time, should anyone be interested, and not have a calculator on hand.

And just so I can get off this thread and back to more important activities, I must make mention of BIT-010.

Several hospitals in Sydney and surrounding areas are currently adding BIT225 to the ART being taken by long term Australian survivors of HIV.

There that should cover it. I stand corrected. Not sure anyone noticed, but 8 Human trials completed and 2 underway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $23.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $8.415K 322.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 37530 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.