BIT 0.00% 4.5¢ biotron limited

chart daily, page-1513

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    Oaktree, I have no problem with being positive about a stock you have put money towards, as that is a logical consequence of investing in it in the first place. It is your frequent posts telling us that something positive will happen in the next few days, weeks IYO, which could mislead newcomers or in experienced investors.
    In the same time you are telling us you are a long term investor in BIT, which indicates at least to me that your long term is the same as my very short term.
    In the short term, I expect gradual progress in an update before or shortly after years end as was signalled in the last updates.
    Long term I expect BIT will give us hopefully more clarity as where they want to be in the next one or two years.
    All above can off course change dramatically, if a major change in the company would be announced, such as JV, major investor support,or buy out.
    My window for BIT is approx two years, after which I will move on.

Talking about FAR... That is a totally other story, as management has mislead its retail shareholders, telling them, that all finance was organised with binding commitments from its financiers. Out of the blue, they announced that their finance was on shaky grounds and left their shareholders with big losses. I sold out months ago my small stake, with a loss as well, soon after that news.

It shows, that the stock market is an unpredictable beast, where CAUTION is an important modus operandus, hence my comments in my posts to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 23022 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.45am 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ 5800
Last updated 10.00am 14/06/2024 ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.