YAR 0.00% 0.4¢ yari minerals limited

Chart Discussion Thread, page-81

1. 1,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 818

I guess the history of this company (NRU-CZL), although one would argue the company now has better assets and management, is one where any announcement is viewed with caution. We have been disappointed so many times, been asked to put our hands in our pockets to pay salaries etc. on numerous occasions to raise capital. 

Many (most) shareholders now only hold this stock for a short term 'churn' or in desperation that one day we will make our money back. No wonder there are now more sellers than buyers! 

We are now 20% below the recent Capital Raising! Who would have thought! 

Something is not right. Given the potential value of the asset (Zinc/Lead/Silver), why is the SP not north of 10c? 

Reading todays Production Update and Investor Presentation, I am again, disappointed. Same old, same old spin with no substance.

What we want to see is $$$ coming into the bank accounts from sale of ore. They might as well shut up until that happens.

The longer we wait to go cashflow positive (sustainably and not a one off), expect the SP to fall further.

Any delays now, for any reason, will see the SP hit hard. Like most, I am long this stock, suffering fatigue...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $50 12.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 9608128 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 646174 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.