CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

Chart Discussion Thread, page-97

1. 4,313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1255
    That's the funniest down ramp I've ever read.. As much as I like this chart, it looks bearish. A bit contradictory to say the least.... The chart is very bullish on several indicators and is still in an uptrend currently with hype and news around it. It also held its ground today with a massive trader that must have bought in between 2c-4c, and sold out at 4.7-5.1... He made a fortune and we got left with buyers who wont sell out like he did, all at once. I really don;t know what your incentive is with your post, but honestly is it needed when you don't own the share, have zero sentiment and contradict yourself in your own statement. Yes the share price could go down.. That's just stating the obvious though. ANY share can go down no matter how good the indicators are. Also if you'd like to know, that could easily be interpreted as a bullish pennant or ascending triangle, if you draw your lines slightly different, to other reference points... Draw a line from 4.4-5 c to meet yesterdays close(the end of the triangle/small green pin) , then draw another line from the bottom of the 2nd large green pin before the selloff on the 19th of march... You'll see a pennant flag. We had a rise above the pennant on today's open and it still finished above it, even with the big seller. This is generally bullish due to reasons i said above.

Last edited by mickvp25: 08/04/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.