SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

chart discussion, page-161

1. 260 Posts.
    I'm on a mobile so my sentiment and disclosure is wrong. (I'll update it tomorrow)
    I'm out of PSF now and believe if you need money now, get out and get back in lower.
    (I feel your hate already)
    I think it'll hit 2.3-2.2 but i'm in the queue at 2.1. (Though that could change on a good ANN)

Disclaimer:
    My last parcel bought was at 4.1 and out at 4.6 (my first at 2.4, then 3.2,3.6,3.9)

I'm sorry for all the holders up high, I believe it will get back there just will take time, without good ANNs maybe months but it WILL get there.

People are sour after today, its the nature of the beast to rise and fall.
    If it does go back up now, it'll be alot of sellers not seen in depth getting out before its next fall.(be careful)
    Either hold now for a great announcement or hold for months if you don't need the cash right now.

Like I said I'm waiting at 2.1 so i'm not going to say i'm not hoping it will drop and flush out the weak, it'll need strong hands to get it up and keep it up without a really good ANN.
    GLTA
    Just my 2c, don't listen to me if you don't want to and I will not respond to negative responses.

Edit: turns out my sent and dis can be updated on my mobile so it is accurate now
    Last edited by hedlesschickens: 18/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.