SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

chart discussion, page-178

1. 5,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    Alterego1168,

Yes they are going to place 25 to 50 M shares, that is a mere 1 to 2% of the enlarged market cap following completion of the re-listing.

The minimum price the cap raise can be at is 2 cents (see Chapter 12, page 22 & item 80 in the notes to it). The share price when that 2 cent raising news came out on 8th March was just 1.3 cents.

They'll get many offers for those placing shares and I think you'll find they end up being issued at a price very much closer to the market price at the point the stock stops trading ahead of the relisting, than at 2 cents.

However they can't put a firm price on it now because it needs shareholders to approve the deal first of all & they have no idea what price the market decides the company is worth. The only certainty is that the 2 cent rule has to be observed.

If I knew I could get as many shares as I wanted at 2 cents, I'd want to buy as many as possible, given the current share price and the tiny dilution it will cause, massive instant profit. Everyone sees the same thing & would want to do the same, but 50M is the max that's going to be offered, I suspect in the end the minimum number will be issued 25M.

If you truly believe that somehow you're going to get a nice piece of the action at 2 cents & all of us aren't, then please carry on waiting. However don't dare come back complaining if you're dream goes unfilled & the share price has left the station, when you try & buy a ticket to board it.

LOTM
    Last edited by Last of the Mohicans: 18/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.