SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

chart discussion, page-181

1. 3,193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Very hard to predict the price movement from here but slowing down in volume should provide buyers opportunity to feel confident that a longterm entry is possible from here. The tech stocks are dangerous to trade for the DT as the unknown can catch you out, been there done that lost plenty. Syntonic needs news and if people research the black and white statements by the company the picture seems set for some up coming market updates, time how long is a piece of string....IMO

Also Syntonic can't escape the eyes of the international media also, good to keep the eye on the industry trend to see the direction if good or bad, if you follow. I'm researching 24/7, I find it relaxing.

AT&T was the credibility for Syntonic, TATA was the network to expand into South East Asia and my understanding and please DYOR is that more telcos are coming onboard within Europe and other regions wanting mobile data........That's why people could have connections to make this possible like previous "Sprint" Management if you check their advisory board again, that could open these doors.....(speculation)

Inclosing the .02 is the ASX minimum relisting requirement to recomply with some additional requirements like shareholder approval. PSF has 2.3 Million in cash reserve also. People asked are we going to get the opportunity to buy in the offer, I assume it depends on Syntonic's terms within the public offer and depends I guess how fast we can all send off the request to buy.....IMO

Sorry for the rant again........Just research and make up your own mind. My views only....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.