LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Chart - Event Horizon, page-21

1. 863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 322
    I know nothing about SharePoint or many other programmes. I can’t programme at all. But I understand database structure and principles and pay someone to code, who knows a wide variety of languages and also works with a web application programme (forget the name). What you don’t understand is that large generic programmes never satisfy clients. LVT has a great opportunity to mould their product to fit with client requests. If they do this the product will become very “sticky” as clients will live it. You can also bet that features will develop that the programmers would never dream up. My software is a management tool for particular legal work.
    what I recognize in LVT is a product that allows a company to provide employees with only what they need and it crosses borders and languages. It has applications which are incredibly useful. It’s not a “Great Plains” accounting type of software which is just bight off the shelf and set up by the user in 60 minutes. Any company that has millions of licences and 42 million ARR is doing something right.
    hopefully Karl was a contractor who has been cut loose. The scope of the change is dramatic and very welcomed. HOPEFULLY they find another very good ceo. I thought DV was very promising. If someone with ability and vision buys in at these prices and lifts price to 60c in 5 years they will be very rich. It could’ve a lot more. How many startups have well developed software, $32m income and are 8$m cash positive (in a few months).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.