EXR 8.25% 10.5¢ elixir energy limited

I am sorry but people, including myself, are responsible for...

1. 2,779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 473
    I am sorry but people, including myself, are responsible for their own investment decisions, one $100,000 or less valued hole coming up dry was no reason for the ar*e to fall clean out of the Market Cap when you had $9m in the bank (90 plus of these chip holes worth), just raised $10m (enough to drill another 100 plus of these chip holes) and were looking to raise another $20m which ended up well supported but short at $16.6m (another 166 plus worth of chip holes). The $26.6m came at very low dilution which should be welcome.

Temee came in dry and no one batted an eyelid. I couldn’t give a rats ar*e if Cracker came in dry, they will evaluate the results and drill around the area again at some point I’m sure. So far most of the holes still planned to go ahead in the near future are lined up with the 2019/2020 seismic.

As for the selling, nearly every CR I have witnessed brings the sp back to that price, just under or just over. What has happened or is happening here goes well beyond that.

NY at some point before the CR did say the Market cap was getting up there in the mid to high 30s, raising $26.6m at .36c to value add to the Company for the next two Years was a masterstroke.

Blaming the Company for the current state of the share price is unwarranted, they are doing their part by value adding for the long term benefit of both themselves and holders, Cracker, a $100,000 dry hole, causing a 40 percent loss to the market cap is unjustified, raising $26.6m causing a 40 percent loss to the market cap is unjustified, a new sub basin discovered, albeit untested, should have stopped the rot but obviously hasn’t, which begs the question why is the market cap still falling when the Company has significantly improved its risk position.

Elixirs stock may be going down in the short term but NYs stock has gone up in my book.

Dyor etc etc

Last edited by Greenocean: 23/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.008(8.25%)
Mkt cap ! $119.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 11.0¢ 9.7¢ $87.28K 840.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 525501 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.