EXR 6.06% 10.5¢ elixir energy limited

Well well..... here we are, threads turning a bit ugly, music to...

1. 400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 230
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3392/3392783-3ff81775afdf6c2b24ebd1cc6ebe31e6.jpg

Well well..... here we are, threads turning a bit ugly, music to the ears of some, me, never been more positive. I take my hat off to the accumulator, what a fantastic job they have done, I never thought we would get back to the long term trend line but it looks like 19.5c is the bottom, and at this rate we will get there Monday.
    Ok reasons to be cheerful..... BNP Paribas continuing to increase their holding, if anyone can see a negative in the largest holding continuing to buy then I’m all ears... and what's with the silence from Next Investors, I was going to post on them last week with my thoughts but I get side-tracked easy these days. Tossers hey....or just real clever buggers, I can't wait to see their next update, it’s going to be a cracker, and I can assure you they have been busy increasing their holding.
    Forget the share price guys, we can't change it, many have posted that once the big boys show up they will steal your shares, well here they are, don't fall for the tricks, ignore the noise, watch the presentation again, this time next week I honestly believe the threads will have a different feel to them. The RSI has never stayed below 30 for long, we are nearly there..... Have a great weekend all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.006(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $119.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.5¢ 9.8¢ $86.30K 862.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 405000 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 533290 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.