EXR 8.06% 6.7¢ elixir energy limited

Chart - EXR, page-1153

1. tui
    6,118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1508
    I am getting a bit scared. About Delta Covid. This is not good. As an older guy I feel that it is creeping toward me. Trouble in Tokyo...trouble everywhere. So many views. And my wife is vulnerable. And big trouble where my brother is in Fiji.

As for Mongolia, I think they will control it. This is a country which desperately seeks better health.

As for EXR,........ Neil Young has studied this to the nth degree and it is all looking good.
    Rinse and repeat and build a reserve. Don't even worry about the sp. As Neil has repeatably said..."It will be multiples of its current price".

The best news, apart from the latest update, was that the top 20 shareholders total have increased their percentage holdings. Always a good sign.

This is a very well thought out energy project that is keenly sought after by Mongolia and China. It is in its early days and needs a lot of rinse and repeat. A positive flow test from Nomgon will send it skywards. This could happen within a very short time. ( 9 months ) . It is very similar to Pure Energy and Queensland Gas. These had their up and downs before putting the dots together.

To all non top 20 shareholders....just relax.
    These are early days.
    Best
    tui

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.