EXR 4.76% 11.0¢ elixir energy limited

That's correct barney.... we can't be right all the time... but,...

1. 16,688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    That's correct barney.... we can't be right all the time... but, if you have entered it at lower levels what is to lose? nothing... only gains hey

Now, i see so many similar posts from many here........I find alarming how much anger are in these forums from 3- 4 years ago to now. Not only here at EXR but, at many many other stock threads......

Important Lessons to Learn are to get educated..... get financial educated..... research, Learn from your mistakes.... don't let anger consume you and your live...... I hate to think how relationships are tarnished by poor economic decisions and family, friends and working colleagues get punished unknowingly by those naïve mistakes....

Investing, Speculating, Trading are all Leaning curves.... learn when to enter, and especially when to exit... on gains, on black or on losses..... It will save your Health, peace of mind and economic freedom a ton.

Well done to all that are riding this from early 6c's to high 8c's still.... to the ones that are profiting it.....to the ones that are now free carriers...... 'its a wonderful feeling..... not without hard working......

Noone is better than anyone at investing/speculating/trading.... it's just that some are not financial/economic educated and experienced than others..... many think 'its a easy path to riches..... some here even mentioned drugs and prostitution are the live to a success... LMAO dear dear......

Educate yourselves..... as AI is more and more active, it is and will take more and more a toll on naive and uneducated investors/speculators/traders...... and, be a master at your own... be very careful with brokers.....some are good but, many are trap.....

And be HAPPY...... life is short to be grumpy and angry with poor economic decisions..... Health of your body and mind is always number one.....

Loving it every minute..... happy Friday, happy trading, happy investing.....

GLTA

T10

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $124.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $92.14K 820.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 156460 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 209272 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.3¢
  Change
0.005 ( 6.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ 899690
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.