EXR 8.33% 13.0¢ elixir energy limited

Chart - EXR, page-766

1. 2,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    I guess fortnightly news flow narrows the window of opportunity for games to be played. In the absence of a material delay due to covid etc I think people will just have to try and accumulate as best they can within a tight range.

Management also have shown a penchant for keeping everyone on their toes.. who saw the power plant coming so soon, certainly not me!

I think the fortnight newsflow will be peppered with additional little value adding gems this year. So much potential and sounding like a number of suitors approaching the company to find ways to work with them.

I’m with you, my gut told me yangir announcement was a sell the news event and event as we hit 51c I couldn’t bring myself to trade. I’ve been wanting to trade the RSI but if I’ve learnt one thing, EXR can stubbornly stay in overbought territory longer than my resolve to not buy back in, probably higher if I was to sell out expecting a pull back.

Anyway, apologies for the long winded FA post in the charts thread. Really appreciate the contribution from you and many others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $155.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $619.5K 4.854M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 691560 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 482645 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.