CSL 0.82% $308.05 csl limited

chart for csl, page-67

1. 2,602 Posts.
    I gave up on CSL.

Sir, after being patient for soooo long (3-4 months??) you are giving up .....that must mean the SP should start moving up as soon as you sell :) You know it always happens, don't you?

I would wait till after the report and the dividends are paid out and then see what happens. The market HAS TO go through a period of correction. It is just matter of time before it happens. Maybe even this week considering we had two consec. days down in the states. This crisis is nowhere near its end. The stocks that did not enjoy the benefits of the rally and if they are defensive will IMO benefit be at least spared of bigger drops.

Read this;

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/08/12/2653154.htm?section=business

There was a very good podcast on ABC regarding "the fundamental change" in the attitude of CEOs and financial corporations - nothing has changed. They have hidden losses for the time being and paid themselves bonuses (again)... so it seems that we will be in for another (IMO) much bigger correction....it's just a matter of time.

Have an exit strategy in place if this is to eventuate. (some say 6 months some up to 18 months...just this time it won't be knock down)

I prefer gold bullion. :).....and CSL, of course :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$308.05
Change
2.510(0.82%)
Mkt cap ! $148.8B
Open High Low Value Volume
$307.94 $309.48 $306.35 $254.8M 840.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 268 $307.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$308.23 139 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.