LRS 0.00% 19.0¢ latin resources limited

Hey guys this is in response to Firsovas request for a chart. I...

1. 837 Posts.
    Hey guys this is in response to Firsovas request for a chart. I know nothing about your stock FA wise just looking at the chart so not bagging just saying what I see and could be very wrong!

Rehash and amendment from DT thread

Hi Firsova

LRS Please don't take my word as gospel as I am not as good as the regulars and i am not sure what your intentions or timeframes are with this stock.

IMO I would be personally trying to jump out not necesarily buy more but this could be the charts reaction to the low volume days. Short termer thinking and my disclaimer is I know NOTHING about this stock i am just looking at the daily chart. I can look intraday shortly if you like just if you can give me an idea what time period you need and how your thinking i can aim something useful at you.

2 gaps which is where i may consider rentry dependant on the stochastics volume momentum. gap @ 25 and obviously the biggy 18 - 21 which was your breakout.

Daily indicators

MFI = 96 overbought
    RSi = 76 overbought but trend not broken and has seen 91 Feb 2011
    Twiggs money flow 12.6% but its coming down and either bounce on trend line or break ...obvious point but its coming down to the trend line!
    Daily stochastics 14:3 overbought zone but not crossed at 100%
    Macd still positive but moving back to cross down also volume dropping off.
    Momentum also dropped off.

Your also 2 clicks from the top bollinger bands at the moment so always wise to let that come back.

I could be very wrong but thats my thoughts and the chart could be subject to the low volume days as i said. But be aware thats different indicators saying similar things.

Summary the up trend will break on monday if staying as is. Apart from that I think it will come back and you will probably have a better buying opp at the gap at 25 but you need confirmation of the trend. This is obviously excluding any anns coming or anything else left field. I have used a number of indicators because i know nothing of your stock hence the non posting of chart.

Sorry if this info is useless withoout the chart.....a picture speaks louder than words i know.

Now i have added a chart!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $531.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.5¢ 18.8¢ $10.19M 52.93M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3646759 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 1920367 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.