PEN 10.0% 11.0¢ peninsula energy limited

I expect this post won't get many thumbs up, but in the interest...

1. 1,415 Posts.
    I expect this post won't get many thumbs up, but in the interest of balance (altho I wasn't much convinced by MACD and bollingers for long term moves) I present the following...

PEN during the uranium boom of 2006/2007, compared to the PEN boom (amongst the world recovery) of 2009:

not a huge amount of evidence or resemblance here, but this is an idea I had which I looked up - is there something to glean from the past?

The following is more convincing:

PEN long term ~4 year chart

sorry, but combine the peaking/peaked volume with the pretty obvious head and shoulders formation potential it doesn't look good :(

The excellent announcements of the last few months might be expected to continue, and you'd think these will make the share continue to skyrocket, but on the other hand, I personally believe there'll be an economic sh*tstorm coming for the world next year (mainly coz of the USA) which might negate them.

It also might be that good/great announcements are, for PEN holders, now only just OK.
    We know PEN has the pounds, the grades, the location and the methods of mining etc, but now maybe the "market" wants something more/something new? eg permits to mine/mining facilities being laid out?

And so given the pathetic way recent ann's have been received, and the dying volume, maybe the chart projections will fit, for a while at least.

I hope they don't, but the revival of volume may be what we need to be looking out for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.010(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $350.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $1.538M 14.43M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 268799 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 5585591 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.