PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

chart for the new year, page-44

1. 376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    CK from my perspective you are spot on and the paragraph you have posted says it all:

"Only by the end of Feb will we know where this is going. The market won't currently buy the rumour, but when 17-20 million cash gets dropped on the table and a doubled mine life, then people will wake up. Cockatoo will also have good synergies for <12 months production time frames"

Let be honest most here believe PLV and management will come up with the goods in the DFS and financing the project. After the PFS i think most didnt and you dont have to be a genius to realise this is a steal IF the above is achieved. So until then we wait and languish at the current levels and guidance from management in announcements such as yesterday have no impact on the SP. Remember prior to the PFS, announcements like yesterday would have had a real positive effect on SP therefore i can only assume external/non holders have no confidence in PLV and estimates provided. So if it isn’t a lack of confidence/belief in management guidance then what else would it be? So we only hope that we are right to back PLV and will be rewarded for our faith and monies invested to back the company in time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.