PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Hi McBombers,I was going to reply to you, but I've noticed that...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Hi McBombers,

I was going to reply to you, but I've noticed that poster "Frogga" did a good job of that already.

On top of that, on one of my conversation that I had with him many months ago, and when I raised that question with him, ((I don't ring him that often believe me), he confirmed to me that he did so himself. That part, from memory, was also announced to the market via an ASX Announcement.

Like many here, I am underwater myself by a long way, but, with the averaging down that I have been doing while the sp has been at these lows, I have reduced the level of exposure that I am under by a long way.

There is no doubts in my mind that the PFS caused many short term holders and market speculators who pushed the sp up to those past levels in the first place to flee the scene in droves, and subsequently they pushed the sp down to very low levels causing some stop losses to be triggered along the way, while it was also compounded/aggravated by possibly some margin lending calls, (A real Domino Effect IMO), but my gut feelings tells me that chances are that we will go back to those levels once again, and possibly past it, once many issues have been cleared.

All I know is, that Timeone has been buying our shares at a premium. And why is that!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.