DSE 0.87% $3.41 dropsuite limited

chart for the pot, page-22

1. 1,454 Posts.
    Neither am I Fishy - and I know that EXM is a small speccie and in this market beware. And two days in a row where around 20 million shares are traded or over $200,000 of shares bought means nothing. But I reckon of the small speccie explorers in the market not many would have either this much positive interest or have there price increasing over the last month or so either and that makes me interested - especially as they have a significant Jorc compliant gold resource. Gold is touted by many as the safe haven, Tennant is a historical Gold province, there are local gold processing plants, there is a rail line close by, there is a NT Govt that is very pro and supportive of mining and there may be workers avialable from some of the closing of some mines around australia.

May be I am too optimistic but that looks a promising prospect with potential that may be highlighted by some accumulating shares currently

May be the doom and gloom merchants are right and I am to be honest not 100% sure either but but but but ..................!!!!!!!!! just may be there is something going on

Each to there own but i for one am interested

Hoges in Darwin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.