DSE 0.87% $3.41 dropsuite limited

Been a good thread and the other one on EXM.My stance on the EXM...

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Been a good thread and the other one on EXM.

My stance on the EXM situation is simply it hit my radar this week due to the volume spike which a lot of traders watch for. Seems to be getting in the top 20 volume for the last 3 days which is interesting.

Fisho is right also about the extended talk on it but its good to debate it out. I like their prokect...and yes they probably need to sell out to some big player or JV with a big player to produce but its open pit, lot less expensive.

I notice DOW is down tonight and Gold up again we may see another volume spike on EXM. Not in yet...but I like these specs that can easily jump from 1.5 to 3 or 4 when they are in gold, gold is moving, volume is spiking and we have start to see EXM break out a little.

We have all seen many P&D's in ouor time but EXM has hardly pumped yet and with the 3 day aveage of $200K a day traded, hardly looks to be pumping or dumping yet.

There could be something coming, could be simple accumulation...but I am with Hoges.....there is something here maybe and I too now am interested to take a position today and see what unfolds.

There isn't a heap happening on the market at the moment, but gold specs with a good despoit, preferably open pit might be the ones to have a good run....thought FML would be doing but the focus seems to be building on EXM with its volume spikes.

Anyway...good luck all...good discussion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.