PZC 0.00% 0.2¢ pan asia corporation limited

Hi Timbo80s,I refer you to my post on 30/12/2009, plus my...

1. 271 Posts.
    Hi Timbo80s,

I refer you to my post on 30/12/2009, plus my earlier posts on PZC in November.

I have been calling any prices below 5c as crazy. I said that fundamentally this should easily be worth 10c, and some criticised me as beeing a downramper.

Anyway, as some of you have correctly stated, this is a similar story to KRL, which is trading at more than 3 times that of PZC.

Again I refer you to their annoucement on 16th of February, that tells a small sample of the unfolding story which is PZC.

As a substantial shareholder in PZC, I have been watching closely the trading over the last few weeks. I think when it was sold down to a low of 3.3c, it was people who had received free options at 1c, converting and taking there profits. Good luck to them, it was a 300%+ gain, but since then big money has been coming in for PZC. Over the last 3-4 trading days, there have been multiple buyers abover 500,000 shares at a time. This means either institutions or big players are buying into the stock.

I don't think this stock will stay below 6c for soon. With news around the corner on a number of exploration projects, plus news regarding increased production of existing projects.

Just read the annoucement of the 16th, and you will see, nothing is hidden the company is going about its business and news will be at hand soon, could be today, tomorrow or even next month. But if you are willing to be patient and hold onto this stock over the next 1-3 months, I believe you will be well rewarded.

I have bought in above 5c, and below 4c, and even though I am sitting on paper profits, I won't be selling below 10c.

good luck to all holders, to all who listened to me and those that follow my posts, when I was posting about this stock below 5c, well done and thank you.

regards,
    David Meyer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PZC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.