CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

chart for those interested, page-5

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    more thought for the sulphides bonanza ahead GT reckons LEAD is gonna be worth more than ZINC coming up. Thats a great call considering Zinc's prices. It was neck and neck a year ago before
    zinc took off. Maybe Lead is next and such would make our sulphides resource even more valuable than it already is.

Back in y2002 calculations, LEAD at USD 0.24 / lb was gonna pay for the entire OPEX of the sulphides operation. Looking at the 25% LEAD content in current value according to Alf, that means the sulphides OPEX is likely to be NO MORE THAN 15% of the revenues amount. That's a mind boggling figure for the profitability of the future sulphides project and even more mind boggling given the likely revenues !!!

And one no doubt one which has not been lost on our "whip" Hot Lead's thinking.

And what about the Silver content of the sulphides? 4 mill tpa modest operation might well add 2 mill ozs pa to the product mix as a relatively insignificant byproduct stream. In Olympian arithmetic, u could almost justify a current market cap on the future Silver stream alone (?)

Now that critical mass has been reached, CMR is now on a fast track chain reaction to becoming a one-stop supermarket for global shoppers' future metal and non-fossil fuel energy needs haha. There will probably(?) be separate shelves for Copper, Cobalt, Lead, Nickel, Silver, Magnesium, Iron Ore, Zinc, Gold, PGMs in the main section AND of course, Uranium in the large cake bakery section too ! And there will still be room for more items as they emerge.

U guys must be getting real sick of me in here but as I said, u aint heard nothing yet as I expect to be around next few years into this baby's maturity to adulthood smack bang in the middle of a Kondratieff commodities supercycle !

My point again, we have ONLY a fully diluted 80 million shares ... mostly in Olympian rowers hands, and now the world is beginning to first hear of us. In fact Oz hasnt yet heard of us properly yet. Stiill hols time. CMR scrip is gonna be as scarce as new yellowcake production two years out and will probably follow a similar revaluation path as suggested in Alf's recent expose. The aliens have only had a coupla days to read it thus far. Must still be wondering how to open up an Ozzie account to put a few away.

Tech trading may get u short-sighted rewards now but the pool on the gaming table is fast dwindling as the house keeps taking its cut each round. There may still be some scrip issued in final capex financing , tho that too is likely to come from a combo ...... and if they decide to go C-notes only, our share cap aint likely to change from current 80 mill til the C-notes are converted, 2, 3 years out ??? Thats the way I would play it ......offtake financing + C-note at 2.50 say for the balance , NO MORE ISSUE TO THE PUBLIC. But I dont know what the thinking would be re any more cheapies like another SPP component (around 9 mill bucks worth cos we got about 1800 shareholders) .... at 2 bucks even that would only add another 5 million shares or so. Just enough for one small insto's coming requirement.

U can see whatever the final combo, we are over critical mass and my final ORM max share cap target of 100 mill shares coming past U and into sulphides aint likely to be exceeded IMO .... with the newbies above current in tight insto investment hands.

So brothers, your choice. And IMO, barring a global meltdown, this period prior to full-blown Uranium focus and Oxides start-up, is prob gonna be the last time we will see CMR under 500 mill market cap and heading fast toward multiples of that to feed GT's ego haha.

So if Couchie is right and we get a retrace now, there will be another quick chance to remove any remaining lemmings aboard before our boat if fully manned by olympians only haha. Better now than later of course. Has Couchie checked ERA's chart thru its rim breakout at 6 bucks last time? Nice chart.

All in my opinion of course, but just looking at PDN and FMG at over a billion buck market cap without producing anything yet and with only ONE item on their shelves, my inner warmth is starting to mellow more and more toward a yellow glow !!!

I have been waiting for this perfect alignment of heavenly bodies for a long time ......

Live Spot Prices

SPOT MARKET IS CLOSED
    opens in 23 hrs. 34 mins.
    change since 19:00 London Time
    Price: US$/lb

Copper ¬ Jan 13, 16:55
    Bid/Ask 2.1373 - 2.1419
    Change 0.0000 0.00%
    Low/High 2.1373 - 2.1419
    Charts

Nickel ¬ Jan 13, 16:55
    Bid/Ask 6.5802 - 6.6255
    Change 0.0000 0.00%
    Low/High 6.5802 - 6.6255
    Charts

Aluminum ¬ Jan 13, 16:55
    Bid/Ask 1.0879 - 1.0901
    Change +0.0009 +0.08%
    Low/High 1.0879 - 1.0901
    Charts

Zinc ¬ Jan 13, 16:55
    Bid/Ask 0.9298 - 0.9321
    Change 0.0000 0.00%
    Low/High 0.9298 - 0.9321
    Charts

Lead ¬ Jan 13, 16:55
    Bid/Ask 0.5597 - 0.5619
    Change 0.0000 0.00%
    Low/High 0.5597 - 0.5619
    Charts

Uranium ¬ January 9, 2006
    Ux U308 price: 36.50
    Change from
    previous week +0.25

London Metal Exchange Warehouse Stocks(Jan 13)
    Metal Tonnes in Storage Change from
    previous day
    Aluminum 655,875 -1525
    Copper 102,375 +600
    Nickel 36,216 -150
    Lead 47,875 +550
    Zinc 386,100 -1125
    Charts

New York Futures Market Warehouse Stocks
    Metal Tons in Storage Change from
    previous day
    Aluminum 204,674 +429
    Copper 7,762 0

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.