KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Well, I haven't been able to work out an overly useful answer...

1. 426 Posts.
    Well, I haven't been able to work out an overly useful answer for that Gerry.
    It is fine by me if you want to use any posts from here, or parts etc. And I am not too fussed over naming rights or anything.
    I am more intrested in if there is any great use for them...?
    Not that they are useless, but they are aimed more at short or very short term trading sections. And I don't really do too much in terms of longer term - or rather, can give outlines but the further out any outlines get the iffier they become.
    ie especially predicting how far something will, or can, go.

EG NRT. Peak....Retrace...Regroup...bounce/Retrace.....where then?
    I can outline the main two paths likely to be taken, the key points - in each direction....one is up more, one is game over. But which will they do? That will depend on market sentiment and whims. (looks like upwards to me so far)
    That decision process to play for, or not, is up to the traders choice to gamble.
    The Retraces, stalling points, and often peaks etc, can be detailed with fair accuracy. For more assured odds of success. Of course with the occassional "Wow, they did far better"....or "Things turn up to give an unexpected beating". (ie AMP today - yet probably won't bother the longer target view).

So I guess it also depends what you are after in outlines.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.