SEN 0.00% 1.7¢ senetas corporation limited

re: haspete-chart for those intrested Thanks for the chart...

1. 2,389 Posts.
    re: haspete-chart for those intrested Thanks for the chart Haspete!
    I can see how you get the 45 cents, & appreciate the explanation that many chartists on this thread have not provided. Other than Nikko & Madmacs.

This does not necessarily mean it will happen, as I have been trying to observe the charts of other stocks recently & have noticed more often than not that it can at times be inaccurate & dangerous to rely only on this method only. And I know you would agree.
    However I do take onboard what you mean & don't actually mind if you are right! Today I put in a final buy order,(I think final,) in the high 40's & kind of hope I get them. I am really not too worried. Perhaps my research of the SEN product keeps me content.
    I don't think some people on this thread should be trading in SEN because it has been volatile of late & created too much anger in their posts as we saw today.
    This only suggests to me that they can't pick the right time to get in & are getting frustrated because perhaps SEN has caught them out previously. One thing that does ring through load & clear with the majority of posts on SEN, is that most posters (on either side of the argument), agree that SEN has a bright future.
    Just maybe not soon enough for some!
    I hope we are all rewarded sooner rather than later, but don't mind waiting patiently!!
    Cheers Haspete & stay tuned onto the SEN thread, keeping us informed when you can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $3.004K 170.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 157434 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 70000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.