VTX 0.00% 8.5¢ vertex minerals limited

chart fortuatous friday

1. 8,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    at this time the european markets are rallying strongly even greece is up %3.5, the american indexes are continuing the rally as well, so hopefully this will continue & bode well for us today.

i must admit i was a bit disappointed with yesterdays performance of both VTX & our market generally, i thought the ann of today was massive in the scheme of things & an absolute game changer for VTX, not that i completely understand the technology.

now to the chart, the only reason i can fathom for the stop at 6.5 cents is that a number of prior points align with it the major one being the previous trading halt in july. next thing of note is again we have retested & held support & retested the uptrend line also we have closed the day with another little hammer, all nice goodies TA wise.
    i can see no reason once we cross that 6.5 cent barrier for us not moving very quickly to 8 cents then beyond. so maybe today it will happen ?
    lastly, if my eyes are not deceiving me, we have a bullish cup & handle formation building, so i remain extremely bullish from an FA & TA points of view.
    i am looking forward to each days action & expect all holders to be rewarded handsomely in the very near future, once we clear this current formation i will get back to forecasting my upside targets for the stock but i believe 23 cents rings a bell in my memory, LOL

vtx_ax09mar15_to_01nov15.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.5¢ $10.07K 118.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 13106 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.