VTX 2.50% 8.2¢ vertex minerals limited

at this time the european markets are rallying strongly even...

1. 8,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    at this time the european markets are rallying strongly even greece is up %3.5, the american indexes are continuing the rally as well, so hopefully this will continue & bode well for us today.

i must admit i was a bit disappointed with yesterdays performance of both VTX & our market generally, i thought the ann of today was massive in the scheme of things & an absolute game changer for VTX, not that i completely understand the technology.

now to the chart, the only reason i can fathom for the stop at 6.5 cents is that a number of prior points align with it the major one being the previous trading halt in july. next thing of note is again we have retested & held support & retested the uptrend line also we have closed the day with another little hammer, all nice goodies TA wise.
    i can see no reason once we cross that 6.5 cent barrier for us not moving very quickly to 8 cents then beyond. so maybe today it will happen ?
    lastly, if my eyes are not deceiving me, we have a bullish cup & handle formation building, so i remain extremely bullish from an FA & TA points of view.
    i am looking forward to each days action & expect all holders to be rewarded handsomely in the very near future, once we clear this current formation i will get back to forecasting my upside targets for the stock but i believe 23 cents rings a bell in my memory, LOL

vtx_ax09mar15_to_01nov15.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.002(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $10.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.2¢ 8.0¢ $20.25K 251.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26235 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 144024 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.