VTX 0.00% 7.7¢ vertex minerals limited

Great detailed graph @haspete Agreed that a couple of resistence...

1. 2,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    Great detailed graph @haspete

Agreed that a  couple of resistence lines all around there along with the fibs which was why once we ran out of steam this morning.. there was no chance of pushing back to the open without some high volume.  Difficult to simply walk through the hotzone without some serious soaking otherwise it's bound to be retested.

Possibly Might retest that 5.7 fib/5.8 support  in search for a bounce after seeing today's disapointing  candle..  But for now, great  to see the  volume that brought us from 6.1-5.9 is minimal so as long as that remains,  we may  be fine .

My fear however..  If volume does come in tomorrow in the backward direction  and If 5.7 falls,  5.2/5.3 can  come in play rather quickly  this time imo..   and I have that as my new critical point  as well if that falls..

We should have a better idea of ST direction  with the next candle or two. Going to need bulls to take control of tomorrow's candle as it will be an important one. Lets see if the market wakes up tomorrow to the update.
    Last edited by Jnnl: 04/09/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.453M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.6¢ $29.75K 385.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5606 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 79801 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.