FKP 0.98% $2.03 fkp property group

Orchide11that bet $100 was for how long ago???? Come on....I...

1. 8,028 Posts.
    Orchide11

that bet $100 was for how long ago???? Come on....I remember it was in July, and she had a jump that day to 10c then died the next day, and she was up and down for a long while, like 0.092, then some one ramped her up by saying she will hit 10c by Friday, and I said not. I remember she didn't hit 10c that week. But that was like 2~3 months ago.

I never said she won't go over 10c forever! You are classic.

Orchidc11, how many Warren Buffett in the world? I am sure you re not one! LOL, and you are not Peter Lynch either.

Just stick with your penny stocks, and by the way, where were you when FKP was 40c???? Why didn't you buy her back then??? Since you are so into "undervaled"

I bought FKP when she was 45c, and have been trading her. Where you back then?

Quoted from you

"Ohhh, i forgot that you and robbbb are smarter than Warren Buffett. lol"

Robbbbbbb to me, I think he is smarter then Warren Buffett, I think I am smater than Warren Buffett, yes, Warren Buffett may have more money then Robbbbbbb and me, but that doesn't mean Warren is smarter than Robbbbbbbb, since you use "wealth" to measure "smart", I know what your IQ and EQ is.

Smart doesn't equal Wealth.

You are so shallow!

Warren Buffett is an old man, if he can talk to God and if God asks him, do you want to give up your entire wealth just to be 32 again, I promise you, Warren Buffett will.

Orchidc11, you and I are not even on the same level, so this will be our last conversation on HC, please put me on your ignore list.

Thankyou

Have a happy Halloween, and a Merry x'mas.

Selmax

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.