FKP 0.98% $2.03 fkp property group

Pencilin,Please don't be a tool. Where were you when FKP was...

1. 8,028 Posts.
    Pencilin,

Please don't be a tool. Where were you when FKP was 0.45c??? You came late, and you entered at 60 something cents and have made a few grand and now you think you are god???

Cohunas??? My price/movement on MOF is $4000 per tick, what's yours? And when I trade VPG, each tick is $10,000

Seriously I don't need this. It all started, I was just trying to be polite and explain a few things on FKP, then now we have a few "new comers" who has made some coins and now telling everyone that, there is no risk, the sky is blue. Mate, until you have learnt how to manage risk, and also have lost big bucks, you will never understand. You maybe lucky this time, or even the next 12 months, but trust me, until you have learnt how to manage risk, easy come easy go. Lots of people lost all of their gains from 2004~2007 in one year! Yes, lots of them, they lost all of their gains in 2008 Yeap, the market right now, needs people like you, lots of them, to just pump and pump.

With all due respect, I don't just trade one stock.

You have pissed me off, I will now put you on my ignore list. Have a good life, and remember when you park a car, don't forget to pull the handbrake.

Selmax.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.