FKP 0.98% $2.03 fkp property group

Selmax,You said: "There is no right and wrong in this world, and...

1. 500 Posts.
    Selmax,

You said: "There is no right and wrong in this world, and there is no right or wrong in the market, there are only two out come, winners or losers"

I agree with you that there is no right and worng in this world, but i cannot agree with the "winners and losers", this is a very materialistic view of the world IMO, even the idea of winning and losing is very subjective itself.

You Said: "What you think is right, and what I think is right is different. I never said F/A doesn't work, but you said T/A doesn't work, that was a big call from you"

When you make a claim, its your responsibility to prove it, when you prove a claim then you make a point, if your claim is unprovable then its worthless. By the way, i have not said that T/A does not work, and i mentioned that it might lead to positive results. However, if you have 60% or 70% chance to get it right, i would not call that "predicting the future", i would call it GUESSING with a good chance to get it right!

You said "I am a very open minded person"

Sorry but i prefer not to praise myself.

You said "Anyway enough of this, the market has rallied a few hundreds points, and all of a suddent, everyone has made some "paper profit" and now they think that they are the expert"

The validity of a claim has nothing to do with the person who issued the claim, please let us discuss ideas instead of people.

You said "I know I am not an expert, and I am happy to be call wrong, I like to book profit early and use the cash to enjoy life"

Thank you for that, non of us is an expert here, we are trying to share opinions and learn from each other. Socrates said once " True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us" believing in that makes people modest IMO.

You said " I like to trade, not just during this GFC. I like to be able to have the skill which I can use in a bear market, as well as a bull market"

Thats why i am always intersted in your opinion, as i said before, i respect your opinion even if i dont agree with it all the time.

You said: "Any tool can make money in a Bull Market"

I disagree :-)

You have a nice weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.