HOR 0.00% 0.9¢ horseshoe metals limited

I have no idea if it will or it won't however I am very much...

1. 13,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I have no idea if it will or it won't however I am very much leaning towards it doing so.

Three reasons:

1. Traders all over the stock as I stated this morning and no surprise to see it come back to below VWAP. T+3 traders must either pay up or sell and soon.

2. Sellers clearly in control in the latter part of the day. The hourly chart shows that sellers had control after the first hour of trade with the high coming and going not to be touched again for the day.

3. A cap raising is likely HOR will need cash to continue to drill and prove up in readiness to mine.

4. Results are excellent but still early. I believe this will be a ST traders stock now until the shares transfer more and more to larger holders. They won't want to pay the higher price and the gap below gives a perfect opportunity to let the sp slip so to speak.

The gap awaits IMO, as I thought it did with AVB and I was chastised for saying so. It still hasn't closed that gap but it gave it a damn good nudge. As I believe will happen with HOR as a retest of support at around 25 once more, or at least try to. I wait to place funds into HOR for a possibly little longer next time around.

Had today held higher I may have been convinced it would continue. However it didn't, and I wasn't convinced it would go higher when I saw the constant supply come in, so I sold and remain unconvinced it will go much higher than todays close short term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.846M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $8.386K 940.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1120000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 522289 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.