HRL 0.00% 16.0¢ hrl holdings ltd

marmaduke, you've got a thumb thief chasing you. As for your...

1. 2,466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 281
    marmaduke, you've got a thumb thief chasing you. As for your call on HRL being more speculative than EHR, I don't agree entirely, although I'm guessing that you are referring to the fact that they still have some exploratory drilling to do in South America, whereas EHR's Copahue project is a proven resource.

I think that HRL will benefit from EDC managing their projects, which is something that I'm expecting will happen for EHR on the Fiale project.

I also don't think that HRL is overpriced at all. IMO, they deserve to be well north of 10c. From what I've read about their projects, there is a lot of excellent value there.

I rate HRL a buy at current prices.

FiendishRedbeard, HRL do have a good mix of locations that should mitigate some sovereign risk, so I agree that they have some good locations. I do feel, however, that they have spread themselves a bit thin by having so many prospective sites. IMO, EHR's JV agreement with Djibouti places them in a very enviable position regarding pipeline projects in the African Rift, which is an area that is receiving a lot of attention from the UN, the EU and the IMF (highly strategic). Geothermal prospects in Sub-Saharan Africa will be huge in the coming decade.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.