GSM 8.33% 1.1¢ golden state mining limited

Chart - GSM, page-162

1. 5,063 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    I just want to point out that the thread title is Chart-GSM... Im here to post and talk about the TA/charts that are forming... again the topic at hand is to discuss GSM charting...

Seems a few are off focus. I even find myself responding off topic due to some of the posts here...

Every one is entitled to their opinion regarding TA... dont see the point in posters saying that charts are rubbish etc etc, its a chart thread for crying out loud.. just go to another thread and ignore this one..

Its really not about me, lets talk TA can we, seems to be a lot of focus on me at times.. to ignore TA regardless of the situation seems ludicrous IMO. To succeed in this game one should use a balance of aggregate fundamental data, proprietary technical analysis while using comparative ranking systems to guide ones ASX investment strategies, charting is not the in and end of any stock, but a necessity to understand the markets expectations and movements.

If you feel like you must challenge me, thats ok, but can we keep it focused on TA and FA at least...

Im a 708 investor... I do this for a living, whether you have been doing this for 1 year or 50 years means nothing, are you good at it is the question?... I spend 60 hours+ a week researching and studying TA and FA on numerous stocks... sometimes my systems bring attention to a random stock, hence why Im here and sharing my interest... take it or leave it... if I bug you, there is a ignore button if you hover over my avatar, please use it... In the mean time lets talk TA and FA and charting...

I will add, this stock has gained increase in volume over the last few months, interest is here... of coarse its going to get traded with short term punters... charting is alive here IMO, TA offers much insight..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $3.073M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $1.323K 122.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 152522 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 177192 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.01am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GSM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.