VCR ventracor limited

re: these guys are rampers Hmm the VCR thread from today went...

1. BSA
    587 Posts.
    re: these guys are rampers Hmm the VCR thread from today went awol??

Will re post my comments from this morning,.....

I do not hold VCR and have not held for some time now, but the mindless dribble from here?
    Timetraveller you said,.... "The Chartist in the Sunday paper is dreaming, VCR is in a short and long term downtrend, not the other way around, no idea, she must be long, watch it fall to 30 cents."

My 9 year old boy can see a short term uptrend! The down trendline from Aug 03 was broken in June, it has since been in an uptrending channel, with two higher highs, it is trading above its 150 day ema and the ema is ticking up. It may yet consolidate further but is looking better for a continuation upward.

Tradestur, you said
    "We are all nothing more then INDIVIDUAL & knowledgeable investors, ....Yesterday was an important day for this stock at $1.70 support level was broken"

Individuals that seem to always have the same opinion on the same stock either hate it or luv it.
    I see no $1.70 support unless you are looking at the last 2 price bars, (very short term) however if it was to take out the July lows of $1.61 then things would look more likely for further pull back. It is currently drifting toward the bottom trend line of the uptrending channel(as it did back in june) volume is contracting(as it did back in June)

I am not saying it will rally because I do not know, I just trade the price action.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.