BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Chart has potential, page-881

1. 3,928 Posts.
    Hi Straw,

I feel there is a need for me to revisit your post as I've only just become aware of it. Firstly I sincerely hope you are doing ok?

The funny part is though, everyone here has been in the same position of losing money. Those who disagree are full of crap. At some stage, normally early on in our trading/investing careers we either waste money or watch profits disintegrate. For me personally, I watched $150,000 profit disappear before my eyes while I was too entrenched into believing that it'd come good or it was just the big guys playing with us, truth be told, it was a pump n dump and never ever recovered.

That is now a distant memory, a tough lesson to learn, but for me personally it was the best thing to ever happen and from that day on has improved my trading out of sight.

At the end of day, it's only money and money doesn't buy happiness mate. It was a lesson to learn more and learn the right way and find success.

The beauty about the market is, there will always be another runner and another opportunity and never beileve anything on Internet forums nor CEOs of any company, they only tell you what you want to hear, not what you don't want to hear.

Some people are not as brave as you have been and I'm sure there are many around that have done worse! You are a hero and you don't even realise it, your post is an inspiration mate.

So, being a Saturday night, I hope you're sitting back having a frothy and watching the footy and thinking to yourself and having a laugh, you're not alone... We've all done the hard yards.

Take care,
    No need to reply, just keep ya chin up champ.
    RE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $796.1K 3.947M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 1478980 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 205644 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.