MRM 0.00% $2.69 mma offshore limited

Good morning Mermaids , If I may make something clear , there is...

1. 443 Posts.
    Good morning Mermaids , If I may make something clear , there is a lot of what AHS says that I agree with , but I am not loosing sleep worrying about what may happen , without knowing exactly what will happen . A dilution of the share value may happen , but I don't feel it will be before $1.00 sp . That's the downside . The upside is the World oil producing industry is beginning to implode , Venezuela , Nigeria , Brazil , Angola , Algeria , Libya , Russia , Central Asia , US shale oil , Canadian oil sands , not to mention the Arab States who are now so heavily burdened with debt , and the list goes on . We do know that massive amounts of oil has vanished from the markets , and the results of that will soon be felt throughout the world . How will this end and will it be with a bang or a whimper , who knows , but it will end , and rebalancing will happen , and the worlds oil industry will have to spend Trillions to get back on track , and how will they get their Trillions ? perhaps higher and higher oil prices . This will begin soon , and nothing moves without the oil services industry . I think we will see $130 pb as we did in 09 - 010 ... I think MRM will respond accordingly ....... Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.