SLX 4.18% $4.71 silex systems limited

Hey dynland. Cheers. You and i both, and I dare say every other...

1. 125 Posts.
    Hey dynland. Cheers. You and i both, and I dare say every other faithful. I anticipate that this next announcement will be big for everyone. Too many co-incidences not to be. We only have less than 2 weeks to wait. Just hold on, be patient. Silex only says what GE allow them to say. Remember, Silex technology is very, very unique. Market domination? You bet. When you can enrich for half the cost and reduce by at least 33% the amount of tails you are left with, which technology are you going to choose as a country that wants to build new reactors? What then happens to Centrifuge?....... Have you seen the predicted number of reactors to be built in the next 20 years? Ow! then theres the business of digging up and converting the tails of the world. Notice how John Howard has done a backflip on nuclear power? Why? Cause hes been presented with Silex technology. The whole house has. Notice how the US has offered Australia to be a joint enrichment nation. Smell something? I do. Silex! Hold on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.71
Change
-0.205(4.18%)
Mkt cap ! $1.128B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.90 $4.90 $4.71 $1.733M 363.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 17466 $4.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.71 1941 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.